09 10

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Always Sparkle

Valentine's Day is this week and I wanted to do a post really quick for a fun casual Valentine's outfit! What I love about this outfit is that it is casual but I feel so girly in it!! It is kind of hard to tell in these pictures but my beanie has jewels on it.. love it! I have on my big comfy sweater and my baggy boyfriend jeans that also keep things lookin and feelin comfy. Ok this is one of my all time favorite t-shirts!! We all know that I'm a fan of sparkle, and all the girlyness but I also feel this shirt has another meaning... every girl should sparkle in her own way. If you don't like all the sparkle and all that find your own sparkle and rock it!! Anyways I hope you all have a fun Valentine's weekend and remember "always sparkle"!!:)
♥ Kallie










Beanie: HM similar HM
Cardigan: Asos
Shirt: Lola and Darla (the shirt runs small so be sure to get a bigger size)
Pants: Target similar Forever 21
Shoes: Go Jane similar Go Jane
Bracelets: Forever 21 similar Mindy Mae's Market

No comments:

Post a Comment