09 10

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Paris, Jewels, and Ruffles

Hey Hey!! I'm so excited to show you guys this skirt.... because I LOVE LOVE it!! I think it is such a fun different skirt!! I saw it and knew it was me!! The material is exactly like a maxi skirt. Nice and stretchy, but it offers more!! Of course it has the ruffles, and you will notice the slit in the front!! The slit just goes right up to the knees! I felt like I had a chance to wear something different and fun, but modest!!! I scored with this skirt!! I also new I had to pair it with my cute Paris t-shirt and my Levi jacket. I don't wear my Levi jacket very often and I have been wanting to figure out more ways to wear it and this was one!! I have been waiting for just the right outfit for my jeweled headband, and I think I found it! Anyways this is a fun outfit to get dressed up in!! I hope you all enjoyed it and now you have something in mind for your fun different outfit!! What are some of your favorite ways to wear your Levi vests? :)
❤/ Kallie










Shirt: H&M
Vest: Can't remember :) 
Shoes: 13.18. Similar GoJane
Headband: Forever 21

2 comments: