09 10

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Army Style

Army Style
  To start off, I would like to thank all of you for all the positive feedback I got from my first post last week. Thank you for all your support!! I've got to say how much I love this army vest! It was so fun to put this outfit all together! I try to pay attention to details, so if you notice on the vest it has some red, turquoise, and peach jewels on it. That made throwing in the peach two-toned shirt perfect. These pants I am so excited about. They are the comfiest pants, and you can't really tell in the picture but they have a cute black belt that you can tie in a bow to the side. Anytime you can throw in a bow I am all for that!!! Anyways I hope you all are having a great weekend and enjoy this outfit post!!!








Vest: JcPenny
Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Sexy Modest Boutique
Shoes: Forever 21
Bag: Ross Dress for Less
Jewelry: Rue 21
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Kallie, you look smashing. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest love thank you so much!! I hope we get to see you sooooon!!!

      Delete
  2. You can make anything look amazing. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! I love it! I wanna see you again! <3 Rachel Speirs

    ReplyDelete