09 10

Monday, July 8, 2013

Patterns with a pop of blue

Alright so I have to say sorry it has been so long since I have done a post. We have been vacationing with our family!! We first went to Lake Powell for a week, then spent the fourth of July at Cherry Hill. Then my hubby had a voucher for a free flight which had to be used up before July 8th so we took full advantage of that and went to St. George. So you could say we have been "soakin' up the sun"!! Alright back to the outfit... these patterns on this shirt are very in right now. They really make this outfit fun and spice it up. Of course I could not resist and I had to add in this headband.I wanted to add in a little color to the outfit and so I threw in the pop of blue to give it some color along with the fun patterns! Anyways I hope you all had a fun and safe fourth of July!! So grateful for our freedom!!



Headband: Claire's
Shirt: Head Over Heels
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Target

4 comments:

  1. SO CUTE KALLIE. Obsessed with this outfit.
    xo Bre'an
    www.steightofmind.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment!! I hope you are doing great you are a doll!!!

      Delete
  2. You really are a doll! I love ya. <3 Rachel Speirs
    P.S. I've decided, when i get married, I'm gonna have a blog like this too! If oi have cute clothes... of coarse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach you are such a cutie!!! I sure love you lots!!! Thanks for all the comments!! I miss my cute niece!! You make a blog when your older girly if you want to!!You have adorable clothes that look just so great on you!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete