09 10

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Idaho and Stripes

This past weekend we headed up to Idaho to spend the weekend with my parents. While we were there we made a trip to Mesa falls and then to West Yellowstone! We had a blast!! So you will notice that my outfit changes just a little bit. I didn't want to wear heals to Mesa falls so I brought some cute trusty sneakers :) When we got to Yellowstone, I  wanted to dress the outfit up a little bit, so I brought some comfy heals to change into! When I saw this shirt and the puffy sleeves I knew that shirt was meant for me! :) I love the mix of all these different colors together! I think they are fun summer colors! It was truly gorgeous up there and I hope you and enjoy the outfit and some of the other fun pictures I have to share with you there is a lot this time! Have a great week!






 This handsome guy right here is mine!:)
 I love my parents they are adorable!
 Alright I had to still the hubby's glasses for this pic! I made a new friend!:)


Shirt: Forever 21
Jacket: Forever 21
Pants: Bohme
Shoes: Old Navy
Jewelery: Rue 21
Glasses:Claire's

No comments:

Post a Comment