09 10

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Transitioning Into Fall

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted for awhile it has been crazy over here!! With school starting up again life just gets a little busy, as I'm sure many of you know!! I hope everyone had a great labor day weekend. This outfit is one of those "transitioning into fall" outfits, and I must say, I LOVE fall! You start bringing out the boots and jackets etc. Fall is so pretty with all the leaves changing colors and everything! These are some of my favorite colors to wear during fall. It is fun to try mix colors. Be brave and try mixing some colors and I bet you will find some unique ones you love!! Wednesday is here and we are half way through the week so keep going, almost there!!:)
Shirt: Forever 21
Jacket: Forever 21
Skirt: Ross Dress for Less
Shoes: Wet Seal
Necklace: Rue 21

No comments:

Post a Comment