09 10

Monday, September 16, 2013

Casual Football Outfit

Alright so in our household football is a big deal!! We have the hubster who has been a die hard 49ers fan his whole life and then we have me. In my family, growing up, we were all Denver Broncos fans so of course naturally I am a Denver Broncos fan. Marcus is trying to convert me to the 49ers, but I am standing by my broncos!! You can probably see now who we want to meet up in the super bowl. We have our fingers crossed. :) With football season here I like to call this outfit my "causal football outfit." This outfit is just a fun outfit when your hair hates you and you don't feel like getting dressed up. I, of course, have to throw in my cheetah print!! Let me just brag for a minute and tell you that my sweet husband surprised me with that cute watch that I am wearing when I started back up with school!! I have got the greatest husband in the world!! I am so blessed!! I hope everyone's enjoying the football season so far and that your teams all do great! (Except for the Raiders next week, your going down!)
Here is my football stance:)
Shirt: Forever 21
White quarter sleeve: Sweet Salt
Pants: Wet Seal
Shoes: WalMart
Bracelet: Forever 21
Watch: Groupon
Hat: Windsor

No comments:

Post a Comment