09 10

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fur Time

If any one knows me, they know I have a love for fur. Most people either love fur or they hate it, there really is no in between. This vest was a bargain find. I didn't want to spend a lot of money but I was being very particular about what fur vest I bought. I didn't want it to look cheap and I feel like this one had everything on my wish list. It has lasted me a couple years and I'm planning on it lasting a lot longer!!:)  You can be sure there will be more fur appearances coming during the fall and winter months. I have got to talk about my other bargain find in this outfit, my shoes. These were on sale for five dollars!! Yes people, five dollars!!:) I've had my eyes on them for a long time but decided I didn't want to pay that much for them at that time. But then... I found them on sale! Talk about a steal of a deal!! As you can see with this outfit, I'm a sucker for anything that has glitter. This glitter clip I have in my hair spruces up my simple hairdo. It came with two other colors and they were a great price on Etsy!! They have many different fun colors you can choose from.





Clip: Etsy
Top: Forever 21
Vest: Claire's
Pants: Wet Seal
Necklace, bracelet: Forever 21
Shoes: Rue 21

6 comments:

  1. Jennie thanks so much!! I just checked out your blog and it is so adorable!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the different textures in this one! Lookin' great, as always ;) And, btw, I LOVE the top you are wearing in one of your first posts, the black and white patterned one! And all of your shoes...and when you wear hats....and you :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn!!! Thanks so much!! It's fun trying to put different things together and hope that they turn out ok!! I hope you are doing great!! Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hair tutorial??? Pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. K I will work on getting one up! It might take a little time though so don't give up on me!:)

    ReplyDelete