09 10

Monday, September 30, 2013

Scarf Season

I hope you all have had a great Monday to start off the week!! It is definitely fall time, and I'm loving it. This scarf is a great scarf for fall and will also transition into the winter season really well!! Alright lets get real, everyone loves maxi skirts! They are so comfy and just a great skirt to wear. I dressed this one up but you can also dress it down for a casual outfit. This is a perfect color that goes with almost anything. I had to bring in my bejeweled purse, this is definitely at the top of my favorites list for my purses.






Shirt: Ross Dress for Less
Scarf & flower bracelet: Rue 21
Skirt: Bohme
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Target
Bag: Tai Pan
Headband: Windsor
Pearls: JcPenny

2 comments:

  1. I want that skirt! your outfits are soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie I got it at Bohme's last year but I did get it in the fall so maybe this year they have one similar to it!!:) They are the best skirts!So comfy!!

    ReplyDelete