09 10

Monday, October 21, 2013

Park City Part 2

It is the start of a new week! I hope everyone had a great Monday! This is the second part to the Park City outfits. I'm so excited to share with you my new purse that my hubster gave me. It is my new favorite!! I have a ton of huge purses and I love them, however I love small purses and I need more of them. This purse is from Vera Bradley and absolutely adorable. It's base color is brown and it has multiple colors so it's not one of those items that can only go with one certain outfit; it can go with many. I was so excited to show it off with this outfit! Another plus about this purse is that it might be small but there are lots of pockets on both the inside and outside! Come on now who doesn't love pockets?! :) In this outfit you will see that I have also put olive green and peach together. These colors have been some of my favorite fall colors to put together. What are some of your favorite fall colors that you have been putting together?











Shirt: Downeast
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Ross Dress for Less
Bracelets: Rue 21

2 comments:

  1. Kallie:

    Love the outfit, purse and Park City!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! Sam comes home sooo soooooon!! We are extremely excited for all of you!!:)He has been a fantastic missionary!!

    ReplyDelete