09 10

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Long Black Dress

I hope everyone had a safe and great Halloween! So sometimes you just need an outfit for Friday or Saturday nights that is comfy but also simple and you can just hurry and throw your hair up. There are some days you just feel like not doing your hair, so this hairdo has been a life saver! Marcus and I don't even have kids yet and sometimes I feel like I still don't have enough time for my hair. I can't even imagine what it will be like when we do have kids! I will be doing this hairdo everyday!:) I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
♥ Kallie

 
 



Headband: Jo-Ann Fabric (you just sew the ends and then tie it in a bow)
Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Target (these cute shoes were given to me by my cousin Mauri)

No comments:

Post a Comment