09 10

Monday, December 30, 2013

Jaclyn Heward Photography

I had the amazing opportunity to spend time with the talented Jaclyn Heward!!! She took some pics for a blog post for me and I seriously could not be happier!! We had such a fun time freezing our booties off together!! You for sure have to go and like her facebook page just type in Jaclyn Heward Photography!! Then here is her link for her blog: Jaclyn Heward Photography. She has such reasonable prices and does amazing work!! You will love her!!! I love to keep up on all her work she does. She is so creative!! So don't forget to like her page on facebook and then follow her blog!!! I wanted to do another outfit with my fur vest (and yes I will be doing more) because I feel like a lot of people might not like fur because they don't know how to wear it, so I want to get your minds going on different ways to wear fur. It definitely is a statement piece, and I love making it my own. I'm huge into layering so that is what I did with this outfit and it was so fun to put together. To top off the outfit I threw on my sequin tank top. I have another outfit that Jaclyn shot for me so that will be coming up soon!!:)





Hat: Target
Fur vest: Claire's
Denim shirt: Ross Dress for Less
Eagle tank top: Dear Ruby
Sequin top: Forever 21
Pants: Rue 21
Chain bracelet: Forever 21
Shoes: Kohl's
 

No comments:

Post a Comment