09 10

Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Sweater and Beanie Kind of Day

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is now recovered from all the Holidays and excited about the new year! I know I am!! We have some big changes coming up soon and I can't wait! 2013 was a great year for me I started my fashion blog back in June and it's been such a fun thing for me to put together. I just wanted to say thank you to all my followers and all the comments and positive feedback have been so helpful!! You all have been so sweet!! I could not do this without you guys!! Now back to the outfit! It's been super cold here in Utah, so lately all I have been wearing is beanies and boots!! Such a good combo! This outfit is such a fun comfy outfit!! It's great for a day when you are in a hurry and just need to go!! These pictures are also taken by the amazing Jaclyn Heward if you still have not liked her Facebook page just click on her name and it will take you right to her page! She has a blog where she puts all her work up! Here is the link: Jaclyn Heward Photography Blog . You will fall in love with her work!!






 Beanie: Forever 21
Sweater: Rue 21
Pants: Pac Sun 
Boots: Forever Young

No comments:

Post a Comment