09 10

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Comfy Sunny Day

Hey cuties!! Today I'm all about bright and comfy! In this outfit I have my super comfy leggings that the hubby got me awhile ago for  my b-day. I just have to say they are the comfiest leggings I own. So I find myself in them all the time! I had fun mixing the pattern of leggings with my over sized striped five dollar t-shirt find at target!Gosh that store never gets old!! I'm also pumped about this nice weather, but I can't put my boots away just quit yet!! So I will be wearing the boots for a little bit longer! I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend!! Also sorry for the squinty eyes. The sun was so bright haha.
♥ Kallie






Cardigan: H&M similar H&M
Shirt: Target similar Forever 21
Leggings:  BB Styled
Boots: Khols
Bow hair piece: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment