09 10

Monday, March 17, 2014

Eternal Summer Boutique

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!! I'm super excited to introduce you to a super cute new boutique!! It is called Eternal Summer Boutique!! They are a online only boutique and everything always ships within 1 business day of your order. Which is crazy awesome because if you are like me once I order something I can't wait for it to finally get to me! Trust me, you are going to want to go like their Facebook page, Eternal Summer Boutique. Lets also not forget Instagram, just search EternalSummerBoutique!! They are always doing specials, offers, promotions, and giveaways that you don't want to miss out on. I have been wanting a baseball tee and this is the perfect one!! It has my pink (they also have red and navy blue in this tee)  and not to mention it is super comfy! This outfit is such a fun one to just hurry and throw on when you are feeling casual. I wanted to keep it simple so I threw on my simple heart necklace, and my bracelet. This is a great transitioning outfit into Spring. Once it warms up some more I will trade out my ankle boots for some cute sandals!! Happy Monday!!!







Pants: JCPenny similar (Forever 21 )
Shoes: Go Jane 
Necklace: Forever 21  
Bracelet: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment