09 10

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Lace and Floral For Days

Hey ladies!! Sorry life has been crazy busy lately!! I will be getting some more posts up here soon! I'm really excited to share these next few outfit posts, because I had the awesome opportunity to work with the amazing Erin Rich!! She is an exceptional photographer!! I just lover her and her work!! So click on this link and "like" her on Facebook and see her amazing work! Erin Rich Photography. I'm not lying when I say she is the sweetest!! She is so fun to work with! I feel like I have said the word "amazing" so many times in this paragraph, but it is the one word that comes to mind when telling you about the cute Erin! I have been searching for a long lace kimono and I finally found one and I love the chic feel it gives to this outfit!! I basically live in these boyfriend jeans...so I hope you are not tired of them cause it is not the end of them! :) This clutch was on sale for $5 at Rue 21... I about died. Anyways thanks everyone for all he support! It is so fun to hear from all of You!!



               Kimono//similar Forever21
 Shirt//Forever21
Pants//Target//Similar H&M
Clutch//Forever21
Shoes//Rue21//similar Go Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment