09 10

Friday, August 15, 2014

XOXO

This summer has been all about the graphic tees, and let me tell you I jumped on board with that trend!! I found this tee and just  Tees are so perfect for summer because they are light and so you are not dying of heat. They also transition into Fall perfectly. I styled this one a little more for Fall, but you could totally wear this on a cool summer night. These photos were taken again by the wonderful  Erin Rich!! Now I need to take a little moment and talk about how my blog has been up and running for over a year!! It is so fun to go back through my old posts and see how I have developed my own style!  It is crazy how time flies!! I have loved every minute of this blog even through the ups and downs. I have grown so much already from this experience. I have been so busy I really haven't had time to do a special post about it. So I'm doing it now!:) I just wanted to thank all of my followers!! It is so fun to hear from all of you!! Fashion is one of my passions and you guys make it so fun along the way!! So thank you again for making all this possible and I just love you all!!! xoxo



















Pants//Target//Similar Asos
Bag//H&M
Shoes//Rue21
Jewelry//Forever21


No comments:

Post a Comment