09 10

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Camo Meets Southwestern

So this Fall some of the huge trends have been camo and the southwestern look. Can I just say I love these two trends!! So I thought well why not put them together. So this is how I styled the camo and southwestern look. I dressed it up a little with the heels, but then added in my beanie to help make it casual. Speaking of the beanie, I have been searching for the perfect one for a long time. When I saw this one I knew this was it!! Grey is the perfect color it goes with everything!! Probably next time you see this beanie it will be paired with a HUGE coat!!:) Winter is just around the corner and I am kind of excited to see some snow!!:) We are already busting out the hot chocolate at our house!!:) Have a great weekend!!
♥ Kallie








Beanie: Zumiez
Shirt and Bracelet: Forever 21
Pants: JcPenny
Shoes: GoJane

2 comments:

  1. alright, how cute are you? seriously love the heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie love thanks so much!! These heels are my favorite now!!:) They are super comfy can't go wrong there!!

    ReplyDelete