09 10

Thursday, November 7, 2013

One Year Anniversary Pictures

I just wanted to do a quick post with some of our one year anniversary pictures!!:) We went to Idaho to visit my fam back in October and we had the amazing and beautiful Carolyn Anderson take our one year anniversary pictures when we were there!! Just click on here name up above and it will take you to her blog and you can see all of her work, and it also has all of her information to contact her!! She is very talented! We had such so much fun taking these pictures with her! I am so grateful we did this because now we will have these pictures forever! So thank you Mrs. Anderson for taking pictures of this hunkiest man and his wifey!!:) I hope everyone has a great weekend!!





















Sexiest man right there!!:)



Marcus' outfit
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Pants: Kohl's
Watch: Target
Tie: Rue 21
Shoes: Rue 21

My outfit
Shirt: Forever 21
Kimono: Windsor
Skirt: Ross Dress For Less
Shoes: GoJane
Bracelet: Forever 21
Necklace: Simple Addictions

2 comments:

  1. You should both be models! You are both gorgeous! Kallie, you are so talented! I wish I had you around to be my personal consultant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Min thanks so much for you sweet comment!! Sister I would love that just move here!!:)

    ReplyDelete