09 10

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Time

Happy almost Thanksgiving everyone!!! I wanted to get a post in before Thanksgiving because I'm ready to enjoy this holiday break these next couple of days!! I am so grateful for many things. Thanksgiving is such a great holiday to reflect on so many things!! Life is so great even through the ups and downs, it's all part of the plan! Alright so this outfit is a fun casual outfit that can be worn in any season of the year!! All you do is just switch out the sweater for a short sleeve shirt, and add some heels or sandals, and you got yourself a summer time outfit!:)  I decided to keep the colors in this outfit more on the neutral side, but you can easily throw some color into this outfit to spice things up! Well I hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving and spend it in great company with family! Also for everyone shopping on black Friday...... GOOD LUCK I hope you get all that you want!!!:)






Hat: Target
Sweater: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Go Jane

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited to have you on our blog! Great tips about dressing business casual :)

    ReplyDelete